Dog Boarding Wright County, MN
When you’re leaving town, you don’t want to worry if your dog or puppy will be cared for properly. But once you’ve been introduced to GrandPAWS Place dog boarding in Wright County, MN this will no longer be an issue!
When you leave your dog at GrandPAWS your dog will be cared for, loved and played with just like they are when at home.
The GrandPAWS Place Difference
We pride ourselves on many things, but here are some of the ones that set us apart from the other dog services around:
- Cleanliness – Our indoor and outdoor areas are cleaned and disinfected daily, and our kennels always smell fresh and clean.
- Play & Activities – Your dog will get to spend time in our large, fenced in play areas. Your dog is out of its kennel and playing for most of the day. Our Play areas are always supervised and separated by dog size for safety.
- Hands-On – Your dogs will be loved and cared for the entire time they are at GrandPAWS facilities. We provide constant care, play time, supervision and interaction. Your dogs will be happy and tired when they leave!
- Family Owned – We are not a franchise. Our dog boarding customers from Buffalo, Monticello, and and the Twin Cities always say they love the family atmosphere of our dog boarding facility. Your dog is treated like a member of our family rather than a profit center like most chain dog care companies.
- Careful Screening – All dogs coming to stay at GrandPAWS Place are carefully checked before staying for flea and tick infestations. We also require all dogs be immunized before staying at out dog day care, kennels or play areas. Dogs must also not have a history of aggressiveness or biting.
- Transparency – We have an open door policy; nothing is hidden from view or hidden from customers. Stop by any time during our drop off hours, take a look around and see how our clean, friendly and happy our facilities and dogs are.
- Our Dog Loving Staff – GrandPAWS Place is dedicated to having the best dog boarding facility in the Twin Cities area. All of our staff is carefully screened to make sure that your dogs are only receiving the best, most loving care and attention.
Dog Grooming Wright County, MN
Grand Paws Place is offering a full line of grooming services in Wright County, MN for your dog. Grooming at GrandPAWS Place is the best way for your pet to end its fun stay with us, and is also a wonderful manner to get fresh and pampered.
Our Basic Bath
- cleaning of ears
- nail trim
- de-shed also available for an additional fee
Full Dog Groom
- de-shed also available for an additional fee
Give us a call today for an appointment or to check out our rates. We charge based on the size of your pet, cut, matting and amount of time needed for grooming.
Our Location and Directions from Wright County, Minnesota
We are conveniently located to the NorthWest of the Twin Cities in Buffalo, MN. You can easily get directions to our facility by clicking the directions button on the map below and entering where in Wright County, MN you are coming from.
Wright County, MN Community Information
GrandPAWS Place is proud to offer its dog boarding, kenneling and grooming services to the people of Wright County, Minnesota. We thought you might like to know a bit more about this interesting and vibrant community.
History of Wright County, MN
Established in 1855, the county was named after Silas Wright, a politician from New York. Monticello was the first county seat but in 1868 it was transferred to Buffalo. Most of the people in the county are of Swedish and German descent.
Communities in Wright County include:
- Howard Lake
- Maple Lake
- South Haven
Population – there are 132,550 people in the country and is the 10th most populous county in Minnesota.
Race & Ethnicity – 93.1% of the population is Caucasian, 2.7% is Hispanic and other races account for 1.8% of the population.
Average Income – The average income of Wright County residents in 2015 was $73,557 with 6.2% of the population in poverty.
Average Age – The median age for Wright County residents is 35.6 years old.
Schools in Wright County
Wright County is served by the following school districts:
- District 111 Watertown Mayer
- District 466 Cokato, Dassel
- District 728 Otsego (Elk River)
- District 742 St. Cloud
- District 876 Annandale, Silver Creek, South Haven
- District 877 Buffalo, Hanover, Montrose
- District 879 Delano
- District 881 Maple Lake
- District 882 Monticello
- District 883 Rockford
- District 885 Albertville, St. Michael
- District 2687 Howard Lake, Waverly, Winsted
- District 2859 Glencoe Silver Lake
- District #4118 Kaleidoscope Charter School
- District 4229 Jane Goodall Environmental Sciences Academy
- Wright Technical Center
Places of Worship
Here are some of the churches in Wright County:
Businesses Based in Wright County, MN
The top employers in Wright County are in the fields of manufacturing, retail trade, power generation and health care. For the manufacturing side: engine drive components, electronic components, wood products and machined and fabricated metal parts.
Top Employers in the county include:
- Cargill Kitchen Solutions
- Xcel Energy
- Dura Supreme
- Bernatello’s Pizza
- MP NexLevel LLC,
- Landscape Structures
- J&B Wholesale Distributions Inc.,
In 2013 alone, there are 2,859 businesses that call Wright County home.
Restaurants & Nightlife
Mill Creek Inn — one of the best places in the county if you are looking for some prime rib. The Bloody Mary concoctions are superb. Great service, prices are fair and pretty much everything you need or want in a neighborhood restaurant
Tavern at Wild Marsh – the scallops and butter noodles are terrific and the walleye fingers for appetizers are also delicious. The primer rib and cheddar sandwich are must try’s.
Bugambillas Cocina Latina – service is always prompt and the staff are always attentive. The tortilla chips are thick and crispy and has that good corn flavor. The ground beef chimichangas are quite good too.
Bonde Bistro – the dining atmosphere has a rustic elegance to it. The rib eye is cooked to perfection, well seasoned and you won’t need any sauces to make it any better. The duck and monk fish are also quite fabulous.
Fun Things to Do In Wright County, Minnesota
Many communities in Wright County have beautiful and well maintained public parks and trails. Ice skating and hockey rinks are available in virtually all communities. There are also lots of film festivals that are held at different times each year. You might want to check the local city website for details on that. Many communities also hold weekly farmers market events where local produce and products are on showcase.
Dog Parks in Wright County MN
The ten best dog parks in Wright County MN are the ff:
- Minnehaha Off-Leash Recreation Area
- Bloomington Dog Park
- Elm Creek Park Reserve
- Alimagnet Dog Park
- Lake of the Isles Dog Park
- Victoria Dog Park
- High Bridge Dog Park
- Rice Creek Off Leash Dog Area
- Staring Lake Dog Park
- Carlson Dog Park
Wright County MN truly is a truly great place. If you are interested to learn more about our dog boarding services in Wright County give us a call. We can’t wait to meet you.