Dog Boarding St. Michael, MN
When you’re leaving town, you don’t want to worry if your dog or puppy will be cared for properly. But once you’ve been introduced to GrandPAWS Place dog boarding in St. Michael, MN this will no longer be an issue!
When you leave your dog at GrandPAWS your dog will be cared for, loved and played with just like they are when at home.
The GrandPAWS Place Difference
We pride ourselves on many things, but here are some of the ones that set us apart from the other dog services around:
- Cleanliness – Our indoor and outdoor areas are cleaned and disinfected daily, and our kennels always smell fresh and clean.
- Play & Activities – Your dog will get to spend time in our large, fenced in play areas. Your dog is out of its kennel and playing for most of the day. Our Play areas are always supervised and separated by dog size for safety.
- Hands-On – Your dogs will be loved and cared for the entire time they are at GrandPAWS facilities. We provide constant care, play time, supervision and interaction. Your dogs will be happy and tired when they leave!
- Family Owned – We are not a franchise. Our dog boarding customers from Buffalo, Monticello, and and the Twin Cities always say they love the family atmosphere of our dog boarding facility. Your dog is treated like a member of our family rather than a profit center like most chain dog care companies.
- Careful Screening – All dogs coming to stay at GrandPAWS Place are carefully checked before staying for flea and tick infestations. We also require all dogs be immunized before staying at out dog day care, kennels or play areas. Dogs must also not have a history of aggressiveness or biting.
- Transparency – We have an open door policy; nothing is hidden from view or hidden from customers. Stop by any time during our drop off hours, take a look around and see how our clean, friendly and happy our facilities and dogs are.
- Our Dog Loving Staff – GrandPAWS Place is dedicated to having the best dog boarding facility in the Twin Cities area. All of our staff is carefully screened to make sure that your dogs are only receiving the best, most loving care and attention.
Call for a Dog Boarding Reservation Today:
Make Your Reservation Online
Dog Grooming St. Michael, MN
Grand Paws Place is offering a full line of grooming services in St. Michael, MN for your dog. Grooming at GrandPAWS Place is the best way for your pet to end its fun stay with us, and is also a wonderful manner to get fresh and pampered.
Our Basic Bath
- cleaning of ears
- nail trim
- de-shed also available for an additional fee
Full Dog Groom
- de-shed also available for an additional fee
Give us a call today for an appointment or to check out our rates. We charge based on the size of your pet, cut, matting and amount of time needed for grooming.
Call for a Dog Grooming Reservation Today:
Make Your Reservation Online
Our Location and Directions from St. Michael, Minnesota
We are conveniently located to the NorthWest of the Twin Cities in Buffalo, MN. You can easily get directions to our facility by clicking the directions button on the map below and entering where in St. Michael, MN you are coming from.
St. Michael, MN Community Information
GrandPAWS Place is proud to offer its dog boarding, kenneling and grooming services to the people of St. Michael, Minnesota. We thought you might like to know a bit more about this interesting and vibrant community.
History of St. Michael, MN
The city of St. Michael got its name from the St. Michael Roman Catholic Church and incorporation was achieved February 22, 1890. The city has a rural vibe to it and combined with its convenient location as it is centrally located between St. Cloud and Minneapolis it is a great place to live and raise a family. The city also has good schools and many parks for relaxation and enjoyment.
|Population density (sq mi)||512||67||91|
|Married (15yrs & older)||71%||58%||55%|
- The median age in St. Michael is 4% lower than Minnesota.
- In St. Michael 94.10% of the population is Caucasian.
- In St. Michael 1.88% of the population is African American.
- In St. Michael 1.68% of the population is Asian.
St. Michael MN Cost of Living
|Cost of living index||111||102||100|
|Goods & Services index||108||106||100|
|Health care index||106||110||100|
In the event that the cost of living data was unavailable for this city, estimates based upon nearby cities were used. Each cost of living index is based on a national average of 100. If the amount is below 100, it is lower than the national average. If the amount is above 100, it is higher than the national average
- The cost of living in St. Michael is 9% higher than the Minnesota average.
- The cost of living in St. Michael is 11% higher than the national average.
- The cost of housing in St. Michael is 28% higher than the national average.
Schools in St. Michael
The city belongs to the St. Michael-Albertville Independent School District 885. There are seven schools and two alternative academies.
- Elementary School (Grades 1–4),
- Fieldstone Elementary School (Grades 1–4),
- Big Woods Elementary School (Grades 1–4), and Albertville
- Michael–Albertville Middle School East (Grades 5–8),
- Michael–Albertville Middle School West (Grades 5–8),
- Michael-Albertville High school (Grades 9-12)
Places of Worship
The city is home to a number of faiths and churches. Here are some of the churches in and near the City of St. Michael:
- Michael’s Catholic Church
- Connect Church
- Northwest Bible Church
- Westbridge Community Church
- Life in Christ Lutheran Church
- Abiding Savior Lutheran Church
- Alive Lutheran Church
- Church of Hope
- Church of The Open Door
- Hope Community Church
- Hope Evangelical Free Church
Businesses Based in St. Michael, MN
The top employers in the city are:
- Progressive Contractors Inc.
- J & B Wholesale Distribution
- Drywall Supply
- Jet Edge
- B & D Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning
- Builder’s Carpet
- Marksman Metals
- AAA Striping
- Eull’s Manufacturing
Employment in the city saw a small decline at a rate of 0.03% from 9,328 employees in 2014 to 9,325 in 2015. The most popular jobs based on number of employees are in administrative, sales and management.
Restaurants & Nightlife
Main Street Farmer Eatery Restaurant — nice little small town restaurant with cozy atmosphere and friendly service. The chili is top notch and the pulled pork really delicious.
Dunn Brothers Coffee Restaurant – Nice place for small gatherings. Great food and lovely music. The coffee is absolutely delicious. Try the nitro cold press coffee. They also have a nice collection of beer and wines.
Millside Tavern Restaurant — This is a small family owned business that has been around since 1938. They offer great burgers and malts plus the fries are loved by kids.
Fun Things to Do In St. Michael, Minnesota
The city has an amazing park and trail system that takes into consideration the abundant beauty of the surrounding area. There is a wide range of fun and exciting recreational activities to enjoy.
Bebe Lake Regional Park – offers a nice swimming beach, an area for picnics and about 1.2 miles of hiking trails. There is also a volleyball court, a fishing pier and a play area for kids.
Frankfort Hills Park – comprising 5.7 acres it is situated on the southeast corner of Country Road #34 and Jaber Avenue. The park offers a baseball field, soccer and basketball court.
Dog Friendly Parks in St. Michael MN
Here are some of the dog parks in or near St. Michael MN:
- Swamp Lake Park
- Frankfort Hills Park
- Gutzwiller Park
- Beebe Lake Regional Park
- Maple Woods Park
- Highwoods Park
- Crow Hassan Dog Park
- Crow Hassan Park Reserve
- Lions Park
- Preserve Park
There are currently no off leash parks in the city. All dogs are required to be leashed for the safety of the city’s residents.
St. Michael MN is a truly great place. If you are interested to know more about our dog boarding services here in St. Michael, give us a call. We can’t wait to meet you.