Dog Boarding St. Cloud, MN
When you’re leaving town, you don’t want to worry if your dog or puppy will be cared for properly. But once you’ve been introduced to GrandPAWS Place dog boarding in St. Cloud, MN this will no longer be an issue!
When you leave your dog at GrandPAWS your dog will be cared for, loved and played with just like they are when at home.
The GrandPAWS Place Difference
We pride ourselves on many things, but here are some of the ones that set us apart from the other dog services around:
- Cleanliness – Our indoor and outdoor areas are cleaned and disinfected daily, and our kennels always smell fresh and clean.
- Play & Activities – Your dog will get to spend time in our large, fenced in play areas. Your dog is out of its kennel and playing for most of the day. Our Play areas are always supervised and separated by dog size for safety.
- Hands-On – Your dogs will be loved and cared for the entire time they are at GrandPAWS facilities. We provide constant care, play time, supervision and interaction. Your dogs will be happy and tired when they leave!
- Family Owned – We are not a franchise. Our dog boarding customers from Buffalo, Monticello, and and the Twin Cities always say they love the family atmosphere of our dog boarding facility. Your dog is treated like a member of our family rather than a profit center like most chain dog care companies.
- Careful Screening – All dogs coming to stay at GrandPAWS Place are carefully checked before staying for flea and tick infestations. We also require all dogs be immunized before staying at out dog day care, kennels or play areas. Dogs must also not have a history of aggressiveness or biting.
- Transparency – We have an open door policy; nothing is hidden from view or hidden from customers. Stop by any time during our drop off hours, take a look around and see how our clean, friendly and happy our facilities and dogs are.
- Our Dog Loving Staff – GrandPAWS Place is dedicated to having the best dog boarding facility in the Twin Cities area. All of our staff is carefully screened to make sure that your dogs are only receiving the best, most loving care and attention.
Call for a Dog Boarding Reservation Today:
Make Your Reservation Online
Dog Grooming St. Cloud, MN
Grand Paws Place is offering a full line of grooming services in St. Cloud, MN for your dog. Grooming at GrandPAWS Place is the best way for your pet to end its fun stay with us, and is also a wonderful manner to get fresh and pampered.
Our Basic Bath
- cleaning of ears
- nail trim
- de-shed also available for an additional fee
Full Dog Groom
- de-shed also available for an additional fee
Give us a call today for an appointment or to check out our rates. We charge based on the size of your pet, cut, matting and amount of time needed for grooming.
Call for a Dog Grooming Reservation Today:
Make Your Reservation Online
Our Location and Directions from St. Cloud, Minnesota
We are conveniently located to the NorthWest of the Twin Cities in Buffalo, MN. You can easily get directions to our facility by clicking the directions button on the map below and entering where in St. Cloud, MN you are coming from.
St. Cloud, MN Community Information
GrandPAWS Place is proud to offer its dog boarding, kenneling and grooming services to the people of St. Cloud, Minnesota. We thought you might like to know a bit more about this interesting and vibrant community.
History of St. Cloud, MN
When Minnesota was established as a territory, the area where St. Cloud stands was opened to settlers in 1851. A Maine native by the name of John Wilson named the settlement as St. Cloud in reference to the Paris suburb where Napoleon had a favorite residence. M. Incorporated in 1856, the city is divided into 3 known settlements namely: Upper Town, Middle and Lower Town. Middle Town was composed mostly of German catholic immigrants. New England settlers and people from the Mid-Atlantic States founded lower Town. Arcadia or the Upper Town was platted by a slave-owner by the name of General Sylvanus Lowry. Many steamboats docked at the city for the fur trade and other business interests. In the 1880s, the establishment of granite quarries gave the city the nickname, “The Granite City.”
|Population density (sq mi)||1,649||67||91|
|Married (15yrs & older)||42%||58%||55%|
- The average age in the city is 23% lower than Minnesota
- 73% of the population is Caucasian
- 52% of the population is African-American
- 63% of the population is Asian
St. Cloud MN Cost of Living
|Cost of living index||96||102||100|
|Goods & Services index||103||106||100|
|Health care index||113||110||100|
- The cost of living in St. Cloud is 6% lower than the Minnesota average
- Cost of living in the city is 4% lower than the national average
- Cost of housing is 19% lower than the national average
In the event that the cost of living data was unavailable for this city, estimates based upon nearby cities were used. Each cost of living index is based on a national average of 100. If the amount is below 100, it is lower than the national average. If the amount is above 100, it is higher than the national average.
Schools in St. Cloud
The city is served by the St. Cloud school district. They serve not only St. Cloud but also adjacent areas like Augusta, Clearwater, Waite Par, St. Joseph and lastly the Haven Township. There are eight elementary schools, a K-8 school and 2 High Schools.
- Cloud University
- Cloud Technical and Community College
- Rasmussen College
- Globe University/Minnesota School of Business
- College of St. Scholastica
- College of St. Benedict
St. John’s University
Places of Worship
Here are some of the places of worship in St. Cloud MN:
- Atonement Lutheran Church
- Bethlehem Lutheran Church
- Calvary Community Church
- Diocese of St. Cloud
- Faith Lutheran Church
- First Assembly of God
- First Baptist Church
- First Presbyterian Church
- First United Methodist Church of Saint Cloud
- Good News Assembly of God Church
- Granite City Baptist Church
Businesses Based in St. Cloud, MN
Based on the latest Comprehensive Annual Financial Report, here is the list of the top employers in the city:
- CentraCare Health System/ St. Cloud Hospital
- State of Minnesota/St. Cloud State University
- Cloud VA Medical Center
- Cloud Home District
- New Flyer Industries
- Wolters Kluwer Industries
- Capital One
- Bluestem Fulfillment
- City of St. Cloud
Restaurants & Nightlife
Val’s Rapid SVC Restaurant – the most popular restaurant in the city, they serve great burgers, fries and shakes. The burgers are fresh and the fries are well seasoned and served in generous portions. Plenty of diners but worth the wait.
Granite City Food & Brewery Restaurant – Nice restaurant to go-to if Val’s is full. Service is fast and friendly and the portions are generous. Do try the Better Cheddar Burger with waffle fries and special sauce. Definitely a keeper. The beers are excellent.
Coyote Moon Grille Restaurant — Superb food, amazing service with a romantic atmosphere. The restaurant is perfect for dates, business meetings or plain bonding with the family. The scallops and walleye are both terrific.
Fun Things to Do In St. Cloud, Minnesota
There are a total of 95 parks encompassing 1,400 acres in and around the city. Whitney Memorial Park for instance rests on a former airport location and is considered the biggest in the city. The park has a dog park, senior citizens recreational area, and soccer and softball fields.
There are also many sites that you can visit such as:
Cathedral of Saint Mary – oldest and biggest church in the community.
Quarry Park – The site offers 20 granite quarries and lots of space for hiking, ski trails and biking.
Munsinger and Clemens Gardens — it offers an extensive flower garden collection going back to the 1930s.
Dog Friendly Parks in St. Cloud
Jaycees Park – located at the north side with chain link fencing surrounding it. There off leash area is separated into 2 sections to accommodate small and large dogs. Small dogs are those that are 14 inches or smaller from the top shoulder to the ground while standing on 4 legs.
Wilson Park – the off leash area is on the south end of the park surrounded by chain link fencing on 3 sides with the 4th one open to river access.
Whitney Park – the off leash area is situated west of the Sauk River across the footbridge. The fenced portion is located south of the Sauk River.
St. Cloud Minnesota is truly a great place. If you’d like to know more about our dog boarding services in St. Cloud, give us a call. We can’t wait to meet you.