Dog Boarding Rogers, MN
When you’re leaving town, you don’t want to worry if your dog or puppy will be cared for properly. But once you’ve been introduced to GrandPAWS Place dog boarding in Rogers, MN this will no longer be an issue!
When you leave your dog at GrandPAWS your dog will be cared for, loved and played with just like they are when at home.
The GrandPAWS Place Difference
We pride ourselves on many things, but here are some of the ones that set us apart from the other dog services around:
- Cleanliness – Our indoor and outdoor areas are cleaned and disinfected daily, and our kennels always smell fresh and clean.
- Play & Activities – Your dog will get to spend time in our large, fenced in play areas. Your dog is out of its kennel and playing for most of the day. Our Play areas are always supervised and separated by dog size for safety.
- Hands-On – Your dogs will be loved and cared for the entire time they are at GrandPAWS facilities. We provide constant care, play time, supervision and interaction. Your dogs will be happy and tired when they leave!
- Family Owned – We are not a franchise. Our dog boarding customers from Buffalo, Monticello, and and the Twin Cities always say they love the family atmosphere of our dog boarding facility. Your dog is treated like a member of our family rather than a profit center like most chain dog care companies.
- Careful Screening – All dogs coming to stay at GrandPAWS Place are carefully checked before staying for flea and tick infestations. We also require all dogs be immunized before staying at out dog day care, kennels or play areas. Dogs must also not have a history of aggressiveness or biting.
- Transparency – We have an open door policy; nothing is hidden from view or hidden from customers. Stop by any time during our drop off hours, take a look around and see how our clean, friendly and happy our facilities and dogs are.
- Our Dog Loving Staff – GrandPAWS Place is dedicated to having the best dog boarding facility in the Twin Cities area. All of our staff is carefully screened to make sure that your dogs are only receiving the best, most loving care and attention.
Dog Grooming Rogers, MN
Grand Paws Place is offering a full line of grooming services in Rogers, MN for your dog. Grooming at GrandPAWS Place is the best way for your pet to end its fun stay with us, and is also a wonderful manner to get fresh and pampered.
Our Basic Bath
- cleaning of ears
- nail trim
- de-shed also available for an additional fee
Full Dog Groom
- de-shed also available for an additional fee
Give us a call today for an appointment or to check out our rates. We charge based on the size of your pet, cut, matting and amount of time needed for grooming.
Our Location and Directions from Rogers, Minnesota
We are conveniently located to the NorthWest of the Twin Cities in Buffalo, MN. You can easily get directions to our facility by clicking the directions button on the map below and entering where in Rogers, MN you are coming from.
Rogers, MN Community Information
GrandPAWS Place is proud to offer its dog boarding, kenneling and grooming services to the people of Rogers, Minnesota. We thought you might like to know a bit more about this interesting and vibrant community.
History of Rogers, MN
It all began in the 1880s when John Rogers sold one acre of his land to the Great Northern Railroad. The area being a rich source of timber, spurred new settlers to live in the area. The addition of a school and a church encouraged more businesses to settle and the town grew. Incorporation was achieved in 1914.
|Population density (sq mi)||461||67||91|
|Married (15yrs & older)||68%||58%||55%|
- The average age in Rogers is 5% lower than Minnesota
- 75% of the population is Caucasian
- 00% of the population is African American
- 79% of the population is Asian
Rogers MN Cost of Living
|Cost of living index||117||102||100|
|Goods & Services index||108||106||100|
|Health care index||106||110||100|
- Cost of living in Rogers is 14% higher than the state average
- Cost of living in Rogers is 175 higher than the national average
- Cost of housing in Rogers is 46% higher than the national average
Schools in Rogers
The city has several schools, which includes: Rogers Elementary, Hassan Elementary, Rogers Middle School and Rogers High School. Over the years there have been a few private schools that have called Rogers home.
There are 2 private schools in the city, serving 75 students. 3% of the student body are minorities and the student to teacher ratio is 10:1.
- Mary Queen of Peace Catholic School
- Rogers Kinder Care
Places of Worship
Some of the churches in the city are:
- Word of Peace Lutheran Church
- After the Cross
- Joy Evangelical Free Church
- Saint Martins Church
- Hope Community Church
- New Joy Church
- North Ridge Fellowship
- Mary Queen of Peace Catholic Church
- Redeeming Grace Lutheran Church
- Jesus People Church
- Saint Martin’s Church School
- Westbridge Community Church
Businesses Based in Rogers, MN
The top employers in the city are:
- Burger King
- Travel Centers of America
- Archway Marketing
- Reinhart Food Service
- Five Star Senior Living
- Metro Mold & Design
- Hampton Inn
- Minnesota Crane Service LLC
- Perfect Lawn Service
- Minnesota Concrete Lifting
Restaurants & Nightlife
Maynard’s Restaurant — A favorite local hangout, this restaurant serves great meals. Do check out their signature burgers, salmon and onion rings. Place is usually crowded and there are a variety of drinks on offer also.
Denny’s Restaurant – Built as an old fashioned diner, this restaurant offers amazing grilled cheese sandwiches and soups. Do try the banana cream pie, which is absolutely delicious.
Minne’s Diner Restaurant – This is the place to go for the best breakfast in the city. Do try the ½ lb. Minne’s burger and the cheese curds. The deep fried apple pie and the fried pumpkin pie are out of this world.
Fun Things to Do In Rogers, Minnesota
There are many parks in the city that one can have fun and a great time. There are also numerous nature trails to enjoy while in the city.
Some of these parks are:
- Brockton Meadows Park
- Cambria Farms Park
- Dutch Knolls
Rockin’ Rogers Days – This is a yearly festival that is held during the last weekend of June. This is a citywide event with carnival rides, classic car shows, a softball tournament and parades.
Dog Friendly Parks in Rogers MN
Here are some of the dog parks at or near Rogers Minnesota
- Lake of the Isles Dog Park
- Elm Creek Reserve Dog Pak
- Bassett Creek Dog Park
- Crow-Hassan Park Reserve
- Lake Sarah Regional Dog Park
- Carlson Dog Park at Cedar Knoll Park
- Iron Horse Dog Park
- Lions Valley Dog Park
- Loring Park Off Leash Dog Park
- Victory Prairie Dog Park
- Bass Lake Belt Line
- Anthony Parkway Dog Park (Off Leash)
Rogers MN is a truly great place. If you’d like to talk to us about your dog boarding needs give us a call. We can’t wait to meet you.