Dog Boarding Maple Lake, MN
When you’re leaving town, you don’t want to worry if your dog or puppy will be cared for properly. But once you’ve been introduced to GrandPAWS Place dog boarding in Maple Lake, MN this will no longer be an issue!
When you leave your dog at GrandPAWS your dog will be cared for, loved and played with just like they are when at home.
The GrandPAWS Place Difference
We pride ourselves on many things, but here are some of the ones that set us apart from the other dog services around:
- Cleanliness – Our indoor and outdoor areas are cleaned and disinfected daily, and our kennels always smell fresh and clean.
- Play & Activities – Your dog will get to spend time in our large, fenced in play areas. Your dog is out of its kennel and playing for most of the day. Our Play areas are always supervised and separated by dog size for safety.
- Hands-On – Your dogs will be loved and cared for the entire time they are at GrandPAWS facilities. We provide constant care, play time, supervision and interaction. Your dogs will be happy and tired when they leave!
- Family Owned – We are not a franchise. Our dog boarding customers from Buffalo, Monticello, and and the Twin Cities always say they love the family atmosphere of our dog boarding facility. Your dog is treated like a member of our family rather than a profit center like most chain dog care companies.
- Careful Screening – All dogs coming to stay at GrandPAWS Place are carefully checked before staying for flea and tick infestations. We also require all dogs be immunized before staying at out dog day care, kennels or play areas. Dogs must also not have a history of aggressiveness or biting.
- Transparency – We have an open door policy; nothing is hidden from view or hidden from customers. Stop by any time during our drop off hours, take a look around and see how our clean, friendly and happy our facilities and dogs are.
- Our Dog Loving Staff – GrandPAWS Place is dedicated to having the best dog boarding facility in the Twin Cities area. All of our staff is carefully screened to make sure that your dogs are only receiving the best, most loving care and attention.
Call for a Dog Boarding Reservation Today:
Make Your Reservation Online
Dog Grooming Maple Lake, MN
Grand Paws Place is offering a full line of grooming services in Maple Lake, MN for your dog. Grooming at GrandPAWS Place is the best way for your pet to end its fun stay with us, and is also a wonderful manner to get fresh and pampered.
Our Basic Bath
- cleaning of ears
- nail trim
- de-shed also available for an additional fee
Full Dog Groom
- de-shed also available for an additional fee
Give us a call today for an appointment or to check out our rates. We charge based on the size of your pet, cut, matting and amount of time needed for grooming.
Call for a Dog Grooming Reservation Today:
Make Your Reservation Online
Our Location and Directions from Maple Lake, Minnesota
We are conveniently located to the NorthWest of the Twin Cities in Buffalo, MN. You can easily get directions to our facility by clicking the directions button on the map below and entering where in Maple Lake, MN you are coming from.
Maple Lake, MN Community Information
GrandPAWS Place is proud to offer its dog boarding, kenneling and grooming services to the people of Maple Lake, Minnesota. We thought you might like to know a bit more about this interesting and vibrant community.
History of Maple Lake, MN
The area where Maple Lake stands was once home to the Chippewa Indians. When the 1855 treaty was revoked by the US government, settlers began flowing in. As early as the 1850s, people were already beginning to settle in the area. Most early settlers came to farm but in 1857 a guy by the name of CH Hackett surveyed a 200 plat and named it as “Geneva”. The severe depression of the same year resulted in a panic that led to the dissolution of the “city of Geneva” but the town site of Maple Lake instead was established in 1858. Many of the settlers to Maple Lake were Irish in origin. Incorporation was finally achieved in 1890.
|Population density (sq mi)||925||67||91|
|Married (15yrs & older)||63%||58%||55%|
- The median age in Maple Lake is 10% lower than Minnesota.
- In Maple Lake 98.84% of the population is Caucasian.
- In Maple Lake 0.10% of the population is African American.
- In Maple Lake 0.00% of the population is Asian.
Maple Lake MN Cost of Living
|Cost of living index||95||102||100|
|Goods & Services index||103||106||100|
|Health care index||113||110||100|
In the event that the cost of living data was unavailable for this city, estimates based upon nearby cities were used. Each cost of living index is based on a national average of 100. If the amount is below 100, it is lower than the national average. If the amount is above 100, it is higher than the national average.
The cost of living in Maple Lake is 7% lower than the Minnesota average.
The cost of living in Maple Lake is 5% lower than the national average.
The cost of housing in Maple Lake is 22% lower than the national average
Schools in Maple Lake
The city is being served by the Maple Lake School District. The area covers 54 square miles in Wright County. Maple Lake is the only school district that falls entirely within the borders of the county.
Maple Lake Elementary School
Constructed in 1989-90 it facilitates education from preschool to sixth grade. Early childhood education programs was added in 1998 and additional classrooms were added in 2009. About 380 students study in the school.
Maple Lake High School
For students grades 7 through 12, the school was constructed in 1966-67 and additional rooms and amenities were added through the years. Around 450 students are enrolled in the school.
Places of Worship
The city is home to a number of faiths and churches. Here are some of them:
St Timothy Parish
8 Oak Ave N Maple Lake MN
Maple Lake Baptist Church
375 Spruce Ave N Maple Lake MN
Immanuel Lutheran Church
4292 114th St NW Maple Lake MN
Businesses Based in Maple Lake, MN
The top employers in the city are:
- Maple Lake School District
- Rhino Made Products
- Pace Industries Product Tech
- Cedar Lake Engineering Inc.
- Bernatello’s Pizza
- C & W Spinning Inc
- Maple Lake Recovery Center
- A-1 Portable & Custom Welding
Employment in the city has been steadily rising at a rate of 7.03% from 967 employed individuals in 2014 to 1,035 employees in 2015. Most common job groups are in sales, production and transportation, management, business, science and arts.
Restaurants & Nightlife
Irish Blessings Coffee House Restaurant – situated in an old renovated house in the city, they serve the best coffee. Aside from their collection of coffee, they can literally make any coffee you want. Coffee is always perfectly roasted.
Up the Creek Grill and Bar Restaurant – place is always packed with diners, the chicken cheese au gratin soup is a must try. They serve some of the best burgers in town. Perfect also for breakfast.
Lakeview Resort Restaurant & Lounge – the salad bar is absolutely amazing. There is a large dining area that is overlooking the lake. Nice restaurant with friendly atmosphere. Do try the walleye and mojo potatoes.
Fun Things to Do in Maple Lake MN
Maple Lake MN is your typical small town and the charm is always there. Enjoy the Farmers Market that happens every Friday from 3 to 7pm. There is a regular movie being shown to the public sponsored by local businesses.
Dog Parks in Maple Lake MN
Here are some of the dog friendly parks near and around the City of Maple Lake
Gun Flint Horse Arena and Dog Park – nice park where you can allow your pet to run off leash pretty safe from traps, predators or cars. The area is also being used by horses too.
Other parks nearby are:
- Lake Sarah Regional Dog Park
- The Watertown Dog Park.
- Robert Ney Memorial Park Reserve
- Dog Park at Fish Lake Regional Park
- Clearwater/Pleasant Regional Park
Maple Lake MN is truly a great place. If you would like to know more about our dog boarding services here in Maple Lake, give us a call. We can’t wait to meet you.