Dog Boarding Loretto, MN
When you’re leaving town, you don’t want to worry if your dog or puppy will be cared for properly. But once you’ve been introduced to GrandPAWS Place dog boarding in Loretto, MN this will no longer be an issue!
When you leave your dog at GrandPAWS your dog will be cared for, loved and played with just like they are when at home.
The GrandPAWS Place Difference
We pride ourselves on many things, but here are some of the ones that set us apart from the other dog services around:
- Cleanliness – Our indoor and outdoor areas are cleaned and disinfected daily, and our kennels always smell fresh and clean.
- Play & Activities – Your dog will get to spend time in our large, fenced in play areas. Your dog is out of its kennel and playing for most of the day. Our Play areas are always supervised and separated by dog size for safety.
- Hands-On – Your dogs will be loved and cared for the entire time they are at GrandPAWS facilities. We provide constant care, play time, supervision and interaction. Your dogs will be happy and tired when they leave!
- Family Owned – We are not a franchise. Our dog boarding customers from Buffalo, Monticello, and and the Twin Cities always say they love the family atmosphere of our dog boarding facility. Your dog is treated like a member of our family rather than a profit center like most chain dog care companies.
- Careful Screening – All dogs coming to stay at GrandPAWS Place are carefully checked before staying for flea and tick infestations. We also require all dogs be immunized before staying at out dog day care, kennels or play areas. Dogs must also not have a history of aggressiveness or biting.
- Transparency – We have an open door policy; nothing is hidden from view or hidden from customers. Stop by any time during our drop off hours, take a look around and see how our clean, friendly and happy our facilities and dogs are.
- Our Dog Loving Staff – GrandPAWS Place is dedicated to having the best dog boarding facility in the Twin Cities area. All of our staff is carefully screened to make sure that your dogs are only receiving the best, most loving care and attention.
Dog Grooming Loretto, MN
Grand Paws Place is offering a full line of grooming services in Loretto, MN for your dog. Grooming at GrandPAWS Place is the best way for your pet to end its fun stay with us, and is also a wonderful manner to get fresh and pampered.
Our Basic Bath
- cleaning of ears
- nail trim
- de-shed also available for an additional fee
Full Dog Groom
- de-shed also available for an additional fee
Give us a call today for an appointment or to check out our rates. We charge based on the size of your pet, cut, matting and amount of time needed for grooming.
Our Location and Directions from Loretto, Minnesota
We are conveniently located to the NorthWest of the Twin Cities in Buffalo, MN. You can easily get directions to our facility by clicking the directions button on the map below and entering where in Loretto, MN you are coming from.
Loretto, MN Community Information
GrandPAWS Place is proud to offer its dog boarding, kenneling and grooming services to the people of Loretto, Minnesota. We thought you might like to know a bit more about this interesting and vibrant community.
History of Loretto, MN
The early settlers of the city were German and Dutch immigrants. Founded in 1886, the city was named after the Roman Catholic mission for refugees of the Huron Indians in Canada called Lorette. Interestingly, it was also named after the village of Loretto in Kentucky , where the “Sisters of Loretto at the Foot of the Cross” society was established in 1812. Early businesses in the city included a saloon, general store and a meat market. Incorporation into cityhood was gained in 1940.
|Population density (sq mi)||2,423||67||91|
|Married (15yrs & older)||68%||58%||55%|
the median age in Loretto is 2% lower than Minnesota.
In Loretto 98.72% of the population is Caucasian.
In Loretto 0.00% of the population is African American.
In Loretto 0.29% of the population is Asian.
Loretto MN Cost of Living
|Cost of living index||103||102||100|
|Goods & Services index||108||106||100|
|Health care index||106||110||100|
- The cost of living in Loretto is 1% higher than the Minnesota average.
- The cost of living in Loretto is 3% higher than the national average.
- The cost of housing in Loretto is 1% lower than the national average.
In the event that the cost of living data was unavailable for this city, estimates based upon nearby cities were used. Each cost of living index is based on a national average of 100. If the amount is below 100, it is lower than the national average. If the amount is above 100, it is higher than the national average.
Schools in Loretto
The city belongs to the Delano Public School District but residents also follow the open enrollment statute allowed in the state of Minnesota.
- Delano Elementary School
- Delano Middle School
- Delano Senior High School
- Academy of St. Peter and Paul
- Step by Step Montessori Schools of Corcoran
- Salem Lutheran School
- Twin Ponds School
Places of Worship
The city is home to a number of faiths and churches. Here are some of them:
- Salem Lutheran Church
9655 Pioneer Trl Loretto MN
Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
- SS Peter and Paul Parish
145 Railway St E Loretto MN
Other churches in and near Loretto MN include:
- Laestadian Lutheran Church
- Thomas the Apostle Church
- Village Evangelical Free Church
- Riverwood Covenant Church
Businesses Based in Loretto, MN
Employment in the city has been growing at a rate of 3.6% from 333 employees in 2014 to 345 in 2015. The most common industries in the city are in management, business, science and arts, sales and office and service. The highest paid jobs in the city are in management, health practitioners, architecture and engineering.
Some of the companies in the city include:
- Insolution Manufacturing LLC
- Shingobee Builders Inc.
- Spike’s Feed, Seed and Pet Supply
- Ebert Construction
- Patriot Erectors
- Katherine Taylor’s Homes Inc.
Restaurants & Nightlife
Montague’s Kitchen & Bar Restaurant – great place to enjoy Jamaican cuisine. The jerk chicken is amazing as well as the homemade chips. There is a patio outside that is always full of diners and the reggae music adds to the air of authenticity to the restaurant. The wings are made fresh and crispy while the tacos are super tasty and with a dash of fresh avocado.
Axel’s Tavern Restaurant — The seafood risotto is perfect. There is a small patio perfect during the summer and a nice wine selection too. Do try different appetizers such as the escargot and the potato skins.
Choo Choo Bar & Restaurant – really great fried chicken and at reasonable prices too. Do check out the Reuben sandwiches as well as the steak sandwiches too.
Fun Things to Do In Loretto, Minnesota
There are four amazing parks that that you can stroll, hike and bike to. The Loretto Ballfields for instance, includes a baseball field and three softball fields. There is also a playground for kids too. The Loretto Lions Park has a playground including an enclosed picnic area and an ice rink during winter. If you have special events both the parks can be reserved.
Dog Parks in Loretto MN
There are several places in and near the city that you can bring your pet dog such as
- Greenfield Central Park
- Lake Sarah Dog Park
- Plymouth Dog Park
- Elm Creek reserve Dog Park
- Bloomington Dog Park
- Bryant Lake Regional Dog Park
- Staring Lake Dog Park
- Bassett Creek Dog Park
- Carve Park Reserve Off Leash Dog Park
- Flying Cloud Drive Dog Park
- Edenvale Park Hockey Rink Dog Park
Loretto MN is truly a great place. If you would like to know more about our dog boarding services here in Loretto give us a call. We can’t wait to meet you.