Dog Boarding Hanover, MN
When you’re leaving town, you don’t want to worry if your dog or puppy will be cared for properly. But once you’ve been introduced to GrandPAWS Place dog boarding in Hanover, MN this will no longer be an issue!
When you leave your dog at GrandPAWS your dog will be cared for, loved and played with just like they are when at home.
The GrandPAWS Place Difference
We pride ourselves on many things, but here are some of the ones that set us apart from the other dog services around:
- Cleanliness – Our indoor and outdoor areas are cleaned and disinfected daily, and our kennels always smell fresh and clean.
- Play & Activities – Your dog will get to spend time in our large, fenced in play areas. Your dog is out of its kennel and playing for most of the day. Our Play areas are always supervised and separated by dog size for safety.
- Hands-On – Your dogs will be loved and cared for the entire time they are at GrandPAWS facilities. We provide constant care, play time, supervision and interaction. Your dogs will be happy and tired when they leave!
- Family Owned – We are not a franchise. Our dog boarding customers from Buffalo, Monticello, and and the Twin Cities always say they love the family atmosphere of our dog boarding facility. Your dog is treated like a member of our family rather than a profit center like most chain dog care companies.
- Careful Screening – All dogs coming to stay at GrandPAWS Place are carefully checked before staying for flea and tick infestations. We also require all dogs be immunized before staying at out dog day care, kennels or play areas. Dogs must also not have a history of aggressiveness or biting.
- Transparency – We have an open door policy; nothing is hidden from view or hidden from customers. Stop by any time during our drop off hours, take a look around and see how our clean, friendly and happy our facilities and dogs are.
- Our Dog Loving Staff – GrandPAWS Place is dedicated to having the best dog boarding facility in the Twin Cities area. All of our staff is carefully screened to make sure that your dogs are only receiving the best, most loving care and attention.
Dog Grooming Hanover, MN
Grand Paws Place is offering a full line of grooming services in Hanover, MN for your dog.- Grooming at GrandPAWS Place is the best way for your pet to end its fun stay with us, and is also a wonderful manner to get fresh and pampered.
Our Basic Bath
- cleaning of ears
- nail trim
- de-shed also available for an additional fee
Full Dog Groom
- de-shed also available for an additional fee
Give us a call today for an appointment or to check out our rates. We charge based on the size of your pet, cut, matting and amount of time needed for grooming.
Our Location and Directions from Hanover, Minnesota
We are conveniently located to the NorthWest of the Twin Cities in Buffalo, MN. You can easily get directions to our facility by clicking the directions button on the map below and entering where in Hanover, MN you are coming from.
Hanover, MN Community Information
GrandPAWS Place is proud to offer its dog boarding, kenneling and grooming services to the people of Hanover, Minnesota.- We thought you might like to know a bit more about this interesting and vibrant community.
History of Hanover, MN
The city of Hanover is situated at the western edge of the Twin Cities Metropolitan area. It is strategically located between Hennepin and Wright Counties just a few miles west of Maple Grove. It got its name from Hanover, Germany. The city was established in 1877 and incorporation was achieved in 1891. Many early settlers were German in origin. The Hanover Bridge is included in the National Register of Historic Places.
|Population density (sq mi)||537||67||91|
|Married (15yrs & older)||72%||58%||55%|
- The average age in Hanover is 5% lower than Minnesota
- 73% of the population is Caucasian
- 10% of the population is African American
- 92% of the population is Asian
Hanover MN Cost of Living
|Cost of living index||111||102||100|
|Goods & Services index||108||106||100|
|Health care index||106||110||100|
The cost of living in Hanover is 8% higher than the Minnesota average.
The cost of living in Hanover is 11% higher than the national average.
The cost of housing in Hanover is 25% higher than the national average
In the event that the cost of living data was unavailable for this city, estimates based upon nearby cities were used. Each cost of living index is based on a national average of 100. If the amount is below 100, it is lower than the national average. If the amount is above 100, it is higher than the national average.
Schools in Hanover
The city is served by the Buffalo-Hanover-Montrose School District. The city has an elementary school for grade K-5 only. Grades 6-8 students are bused to the Buffalo Community Middle School. Several other elementary schools in the city also follow this practice. The high school students are being served by Buffalo High School. The St. Michael-Albertville School District also serves some of the city’s students.
Places of Worship
There are only three known churches in the city and these are: Hanover Zion United Methodist Church, St. Paul’s Lutheran Church and lastly the Rockford Laestadian Lutheran Church.
Businesses Based in Hanover, MN
Employment in the city has been on the decline with a rate of -0.45% from 1,780 employees in 2014 to 1,772 employed individuals in 2015. The most popular business sectors in the city are in the fields of manufacturing, educational services, healthcare, management, and administration and waste management.
The highest paying industries in the city are in utilities, finance and insurance, professional, scientific and tech services.
Restaurants & Nightlife
River Inn Bar & Grill Restaurant – the restaurant features diverse menu options including steaks, prime rib, pizza and fried chicken.
Chops Bar & Grill Restaurant – this is the best sports bar in town. There is live entertainment and a good assortment of drinks. Great food too and quick service all around.
Roger’s Pizza Kitchen Restaurant – they serve really nice pizzas in good portions and at a reasonable price. Fast service too.
Fun Things to Do In Hanover, Minnesota
The city of Hanover maintains 6 parks that range in size from 0.1 acre to 5 acres being the biggest. The city also maintains 7.1 miles of bike rails. The bike trails are also perfect for joggers and those that just want to go brisk walking. The parks offer terrific views and are tobacco-free. The parks have amenities for children and are accessible to all.
Dog Parks in Hanover MN
For dog lovers, the Crow Hassan Park Reserve offers an uninterrupted expanse of peaceful wilderness. You can find a restored prairie within the park and there are miles and miles of trails that you can take your dog for a walk in. Animal owners are reminded to clean up after their pets and to bring the necessary supplies for that purpose when using the trails and park system.
Hanover MN is a truly a great place. If you would like to know more about our dog boarding services here in Hanover give us a call. We can’t wait to meet you.