Dog Boarding Clearwater, MN
When you’re leaving town, you don’t want to worry if your dog or puppy will be cared for properly. But once you’ve been introduced to GrandPAWS Place dog boarding in Clearwater, MN this will no longer be an issue!
When you leave your dog at GrandPAWS your dog will be cared for, loved and played with just like they are when at home.
The GrandPAWS Place Difference
We pride ourselves on many things, but here are some of the ones that set us apart from the other dog services around:
- Cleanliness – Our indoor and outdoor areas are cleaned and disinfected daily, and our kennels always smell fresh and clean.
- Play & Activities– Your dog will get to spend time in our large, fenced in play areas. Your dog is out of its kennel and playing for most of the day. Our Play areas are always supervised and separated by dog size for safety.
- Hands-On – Your dogs will be loved and cared for the entire time they are at GrandPAWS facilities. We provide constant care, play time, supervision and interaction. Your dogs will be happy and tired when they leave!
- Family Owned – We are not a franchise. Our dog boarding customers from Buffalo, Monticello, and and the Twin Cities always say they love the family atmosphere of our dog boarding facility. Your dog is treated like a member of our family rather than a profit center like most chain dog care companies.
- Careful Screening – All dogs coming to stay at GrandPAWS Place are carefully checked before staying for flea and tick infestations. We also require all dogs be immunized before staying at out dog day care, kennels or play areas. Dogs must also not have a history of aggressiveness or biting.
- Transparency – We have an open door policy; nothing is hidden from view or hidden from customers. Stop by any time during our drop off hours, take a look around and see how our clean, friendly and happy our facilities and dogs are.
- Our Dog Loving Staff – GrandPAWS Place is dedicated to having the best dog boarding facility in the Twin Cities area. All of our staff is carefully screened to make sure that your dogs are only receiving the best, most loving care and attention.
Dog Grooming Clearwater, MN
Grand Paws Place is offering a full line of grooming services in Clearwater, MN for your dog.Grooming at GrandPAWS Place is the best way for your pet to end its fun stay with us, and is also a wonderful manner to get fresh and pampered.
Our Basic Bath
- cleaning of ears
- nail trim
- de-shed also available for an additional fee
Full Dog Groom
- de-shed also available for an additional fee
Give us a call today for an appointment or to check out our rates. We charge based on the size of your pet, cut, matting and amount of time needed for grooming.
Our Location and Directions from Clearwater, Minnesota
We are conveniently located to the NorthWest of the Twin Cities in Buffalo, MN. You can easily get directions to our facility by clicking the directions button on the map below and entering where in Clearwater, MN you are coming from.
Clearwater, MN Community Information
GrandPAWS Place is proud to offer its dog boarding, kenneling and grooming services to the people of Clearwater, Minnesota.We thought you might like to know a bit more about this interesting and vibrant community.
History of Clearwater, MN
Situated at the northern most tip of Wright County, Clearwater was one the first towns in the county to celebrate its sesquicentennial in 2005. The first settlers were mostly Canadian and from New England. The settlement grew and by 1856 the Clearwater River offered enough power to operate a saw mill and a couple of flour mills. The city was platted in 1856 and the name came from the Clearwater River that was nearby.
|Population density (sq mi)
|Married (15yrs & older)
- The average age in Clearwater is 18% lower than Minnesota
- 09% of the population is Caucasian
- 04% of the population is African-American
- 29% of the population is Asian
Clearwater MN Cost of Living
|Cost of living index
|Goods & Services index
|Health care index
In the event that the cost of living data was unavailable for this city, estimates based upon nearby cities were used. Each cost of living index is based on a national average of 100. If the amount is below 100, it is lower than the national average. If the amount is above 100, it is higher than the national average.
Schools in Clearwater
Students in the city are using Minnesota’s open enrollment statue. The city is served by the St. Cloud Area School District 742.
Some of the schools serving Clearwater students are:
- Clearwater Elementary School
- Clearwater Middle School
- Annandale Elementary School
- Clearbrook Gonvick School
- Becker High School
- Madison Elementary School
- Annandale High School
Places of Worship
- The city is home to a number of faiths and churches. Here are some of them:
- Clearwater United Methodist Church
- 405 Main St Clearwater MN
- United Methodist
- Tri-County Alliance Church
- 8464 160th St NW Clearwater MN
- Christian and Missionary Alliance
- Saint Luke’s Church
- 17545 Huber Ave NW Clearwater MN
- St Luke Parish
- 425 Spring St Clearwater MN
- Roman Catholic
Businesses Based in Clearwater, MN
The top employers in the city are:
- O. Plastics Inc.,
- Clearwater Outfitting Company
- Telcom Construction
- Authority Fence & Deck
- Northridge Express
- Pat Fruth Trucking Inc.
- Clarke Environmental Mosquito
- Franklin Outdoor Advertising
- JK Landscape Construction
- Big Rush Companies
- D & E Transport Inc.
Restaurants & Nightlife
Nelson Brothers Restaurant & Bakery – They serve the best giant doughnuts in the city. They also serve some excellent hamburger steaks and the omelette is great as well.
The Kettle Restaurant – The buttermilk pancakes are the best in the city. Service is cheerful, friendly and fast. Do also try the barbecue ribs and the turkey sandwich.
Olson’s Truckstop Restaurant – Do checkout the Monte cristo as it is fabulously good. The bakery is excellent with huge doughnuts and the prices are also quite good as well.
Fun Things to Do In Clearwater, Minnesota
If you like watersports then check out Clear Water boat tours and explore the wonderful scenery of the city and the nearby areas. The fishing is also quite good. There is also Warner Lake Park if you like to go camping or maybe do some hiking or some nature trails. Catch a few drinks and some good company at the Flintstone’s Bar and at Clearwater Corners.
Dog Parks in Clearwater MN
Wilson Park – this is a nice area that features a shaded lawn and a good view of the Mississippi river. Facilities are up-to-date with accessibility to everyone.
Whitney Park — great for pets and sports. The park has over a hundred thousand visitors a year.
Jaycees Park – the park features an OLPEA on the northern portion which is surrounded by chain link fencing. There is an area for small and large dogs.
Clearwater MN truly is a great place to live. If you are interested to know more about our dog boarding services here in Clearwater, give us a call. We can’t wait to meet you.