Dog Boarding Buffalo, MN
When you’re leaving town, you don’t want to worry if your dog or puppy will be cared for properly. But once you’ve been introduced to GrandPAWS Place dog boarding in Buffalo, MN this will no longer be an issue!
When you leave your dog at GrandPAWS your dog will be cared for, loved and played with just like they are when at home.
The GrandPAWS Place Difference
We pride ourselves on many things, but here are some of the ones that set us apart from the other dog services around:
- Cleanliness – Our indoor and outdoor areas are cleaned and disinfected daily, and our kennels always smell fresh and clean.
- Play & Activities – Your dog will get to spend time in our large, fenced in play areas. Your dog is out of its kennel and playing for most of the day. Our Play areas are always supervised and separated by dog size for safety.
- Hands-On – Your dogs will be loved and cared for the entire time they are at GrandPAWS facilities. We provide constant care, play time, supervision and interaction. Your dogs will be happy and tired when they leave!
- Family Owned – We are not a franchise. Our dog boarding customers from Buffalo, Monticello, and and the Twin Cities always say they love the family atmosphere of our dog boarding facility. Your dog is treated like a member of our family rather than a profit center like most chain dog care companies.
- Careful Screening – All dogs coming to stay at GrandPAWS Place are carefully checked before staying for flea and tick infestations. We also require all dogs be immunized before staying at out dog day care, kennels or play areas. Dogs must also not have a history of aggressiveness or biting.
- Transparency – We have an open door policy; nothing is hidden from view or hidden from customers. Stop by any time during our drop off hours, take a look around and see how our clean, friendly and happy our facilities and dogs are.
- Our Dog Loving Staff – GrandPAWS Place is dedicated to having the best dog boarding facility in the Twin Cities area. All of our staff is carefully screened to make sure that your dogs are only receiving the best, most loving care and attention.
Dog Grooming Buffalo, MN
Grand Paws Place is offering a full line of grooming services in Buffalo, MN for your dog. Grooming at GrandPAWS Place is the best way for your pet to end its fun stay with us, and is also a wonderful manner to get fresh and pampered.
Our Basic Bath
- cleaning of ears
- nail trim
- de-shed also available for an additional fee
Full Dog Groom
- de-shed also available for an additional fee
Give us a call today for an appointment or to check out our rates. We charge based on the size of your pet, cut, matting and amount of time needed for grooming.
Our Location and Directions from Buffalo, Minnesota
We are conveniently located to the NorthWest of the Twin Cities in Buffalo, MN. You can easily get directions to our facility by clicking the directions button on the map below and entering where in Buffalo, MN you are coming from.
Buffalo, MN Community Information
GrandPAWS Place is proud to offer its dog boarding, kenneling and grooming services to the people of Buffalo Minnesota. We thought you might like to know a bit more about this interesting and vibrant community.
History of Buffalo, MN
The city got its name from “Buffalo Lake” as the Indian traders accounted the large number of Buffalo fish that were found in its waters. The city was platted and the land owned by Aurasa Ackley. First settled in April 1855 and the organized in 1858. Incorporation into a village occurred on November 22, 1881. The streets of the fledgling town were named in honor of the pioneer settlers in the area. The post office was established in 1856 with Mr. Ackley as the postmaster.
|Population density (sq mi)||2,180||67||91|
|Married (15yrs & older)||59%||58%||55%|
- The average age in Buffalo is 9% lower than Minnesota
- 36% of the population is Caucasian
- 57% of the population is African-American
- 01% of the population is Asian
Buffalo MN Cost of Living
|Cost of living index||101||102||100|
|Goods & Services index||103||106||100|
|Health care index||113||110||100|
- Cost of living is 2% lower than the state average
- Cost of living in Buffalo is 1% higher than the national average
- Cost of housing is 3% lower than the national average
Schools in Buffalo
Education is provided by the local school district, which is the Buffalo-Hanover-Montrose Schools. There are six elementary schools including Discovery Center, Tatanka Elementary, Montrose Elementary, Northwinds Elementary, Hanover Elementary and Parkside. One middle school called the Buffalo Community Middle School and a single high Buffalo high school. There is also a catholic school called the St. Francis Xavier School.
Places of Worship
Here are some of the places of worship in the city:
- Buffalo Community Assembly of God
- Buffalo Covenant Church
- Buffalo Presbyterian Church
- Church of St. Francis Xavier
- Immanuel Lutheran Church
- Saint John Lutheran Church
- Spirit of Joy Lutheran Church
- Trinity Lutheran Church
- Buffalo Evangelical Free Church
- Buffalo SDA Church
- Buffalo United Methodist Church
Businesses Based in Buffalo, MN
Here are the top employers in the city:
- Buffalo Public Schools-ISD 877
- Wright County
- Buffalo Hospital
- Universal Circuits
- Ebenezer Covenant Home
- Buffalo Clinic
- Von Ruden Mfg
- Whirltronics Inc.
- Ryan Chevrolet
- Oldsmobile GEO
- Buffalo Veneer & Plywood Company
Based on the annual financial report from 2014 to 2015 employment in Buffalo went down at a rate of -0.97% from 7,752 employees to 7,677 employed individuals.
Restaurants & Nightlife
Bugambilias Cocina Latina Restaurant – food is served quickly and is always delicious. The interiors are cozy and feature purple and yellow walls. Do try the Fiesta Dip and Shrimp Tornado together with margaritas.
Mill Creek Inn Restaurant – looking for ribs? This is the place to be. Saturday night is meat night where you can get a full rack of ribs and fries for just thirteen bucks. Meat always falls of the bone. Great food and service.
BJ’s Deli Restaurant – Do check out the tuna sandwich on multigrain as well as the rhubarb custard pie. Food offerings are always outstanding and everything is made from scratch.
Fun Things to Do In Buffalo, Minnesota
For a town that is relatively small, Buffalo has a vibrant art scene. The Buffalo Community Theater regularly produces and performs plays since 1986. There is also the Buffalo Community Orchestra that features over 50 members and is quite popular for their Concert in the Park performances each summer for free to everyone. There is also the Wright County Chamber Chorus and the Wright Ringers Bell Choir. There are also many interesting antique shops that hold regular sales each first Thursday of each month.
Dog Friendly Parks Near Buffalo MN
There are no dog parks in the city itself but here is a short list of nearby dog parks that you can bring your pet to anytime.
- Crow-Hassan Park Reserve
- Lake Orono Off Leash Dog Park
- Lake Sarah Regional Dog Park
- Long Lake Dog Park
- Dakota Rail Regional Trail
- Montissippi County Park
- Watertown Dog Park
- Lake Rebecca Park Reserve
- Orono Park
- Holbrook Park
Buffalo MN truly is a great place If you would like to know more about our dog boarding services, give us a call. We can’t wait to meet you.