Dog Boarding Annandale, MN
When you’re leaving town, you don’t want to worry if your dog or puppy will be cared for properly. But once you’ve been introduced to GrandPAWS Place dog boarding in Annandale, MN this will no longer be an issue!
When you leave your dog at GrandPAWS your dog will be cared for, loved and played with just like they are when at home.
The GrandPAWS Place Difference
We pride ourselves on many things, but here are some of the ones that set us apart from the other dog services around:
- Cleanliness – Our indoor and outdoor areas are cleaned and disinfected daily, and our kennels always smell fresh and clean.
- Play & Activities – Your dog will get to spend time in our large, fenced in play areas. Your dog is out of its kennel and playing for most of the day. Our Play areas are always supervised and separated by dog size for safety.
- Hands-On – Your dogs will be loved and cared for the entire time they are at GrandPAWS facilities. We provide constant care, play time, supervision and interaction. Your dogs will be happy and tired when they leave!
- Family Owned – We are not a franchise. Our dog boarding customers from Buffalo, Monticello, and and the Twin Cities always say they love the family atmosphere of our dog boarding facility. Your dog is treated like a member of our family rather than a profit center like most chain dog care companies.
- Careful Screening – All dogs coming to stay at GrandPAWS Place are carefully checked before staying for flea and tick infestations. We also require all dogs be immunized before staying at out dog day care, kennels or play areas. Dogs must also not have a history of aggressiveness or biting.
- Transparency – We have an open door policy; nothing is hidden from view or hidden from customers. Stop by any time during our drop off hours, take a look around and see how our clean, friendly and happy our facilities and dogs are.
- Our Dog Loving Staff – GrandPAWS Place is dedicated to having the best dog boarding facility in the Twin Cities area. All of our staff is carefully screened to make sure that your dogs are only receiving the best, most loving care and attention.
Dog Grooming Annandale, MN
Grand Paws Place is offering a full line of grooming services in Annandale, MN for your dog. Grooming at GrandPAWS Place is the best way for your pet to end its fun stay with us, and is also a wonderful manner to get fresh and pampered.
Our Basic Bath
- cleaning of ears
- nail trim
- de-shed also available for an additional fee
Full Dog Groom
- de-shed also available for an additional fee
Give us a call today for an appointment or to check out our rates. We charge based on the size of your pet, cut, matting and amount of time needed for grooming.
Our Location and Directions from Annandale, Minnesota
We are conveniently located to the NorthWest of the Twin Cities in Buffalo, MN. You can easily get directions to our facility by clicking the directions button on the map below and entering where in Annandale, MN you are coming from.
Annandale, MN Community Information
GrandPAWS Place is proud to offer its dog boarding, kenneling and grooming services to the people of Annandale, Minnesota. We thought you might like to know a bit more about this interesting and vibrant community.
History of Annandale, MN
Known as the “Heart of the Lakes” owing to the 26 area lakes that are within a 10 mile radius, Annandale was platted back in 1886 and its name came from Annan, a place in Scotland. Incorporation to cityhood was achieved in 1888 and the 1st post office still existing today was established n 1887. Annandale’s location is just 45 minutes from the Minneapolis/St. Paul metro and a mere 25 minutes from St. Cloud.
|Population density (sq mi)||1,103||67||91|
|Married (15yrs & older)||67%||58%||55%|
- The average age in Annandale is 3% lower than Minnesota
- 16% of the population is Caucasian
- 02% of the population is African American
- There are currently no Asians living in the city
Annandale MN Cost of Living
|Cost of living index||98||102||100|
|Goods & Services index||103||106||100|
|Health care index||113||110||100|
- The cost of living in Annandale is 5% lower than the Minnesota average.
- The cost of living in Annandale is 2% lower than the national average.
- The cost of housing in Annandale is 13% lower than the national average.
In the event that the cost of living data was unavailable for this city, estimates based upon nearby cities were used. Each cost of living index is based on a national average of 100. If the amount is below 100, it is lower than the national average. If the amount is above 100, it is higher than the national average.
Schools in Annandale
The educational needs of both children and adults are served by the Annandale Public School District 876.
- Annandale High School
- Annandale Middle School
- Annandale Elementary School
- Community Education Center
- Bendix Elementary School
- Duquesne University School of Nursing
- UNC Kenan-Flagler School of Business
- Liberty University
Places of Worship
The city is home to a number of faiths and churches. Here are some of them:
Annandale Evangelical Free Church
10252 State Hwy 55 NW
Annandale United Methodist Church
250 Oak Ave N
Church of St Ignatius
35 Birch St E
Jehovah’s Witnesses Kingdom Hall
320 Pleasant Ave
St John’s Lutheran Church-ELCA
331 Harrison St W
Zion Lutheran Church Mo Synod
360 E Chestnut St
Businesses Based in Annandale, MN
The top employers in the city are:
- Dave & Buster’s
- Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill & Bar
- Home Instead Senior Care
- Burger King
- Papa Murphy’s
- Buffalo Wild Wings
- The Mentor Network
- Office Depot
- Barnatello’s Foods
- Advantage Solutions
- Chartwell’s Higher Education
- Annandale School District
- White Castle
Restaurants & Nightlife
Café Jules Restaurant – typical small town restaurant with a quaint atmosphere. The prime rib is top notch as well as the coconut shrimp. Do also try the spinach dip appetizer. The wild rice chicken soup with ½ a grilled cheese on artisan are must try’s.
Homestyle Country Café Restaurant – if there is anything to describe the restaurant it would be good home style cooking. They offer a small buffet and many breakfast items on the menu plus the prices are quite reasonable. Do try the chicken fried steak, hash browns and pancakes.
The Hitching Post Restaurant – Superb food and service, there is live music and a large patio area for events. Do try the wings and artichoke dip. The hot country salad and the barbecue ribs are favorites.
Fun Things to Do In Annandale, Minnesota
The city is fondly known as the “heart of the lakes” owing to the 26 lakes that surround it which means there are many outdoor and watersport activities to be had. You can enjoy fishing, boating and camping in one of the many parks located around and near the city. If golfing is your thing check out the Whispering Pines Golf Course and have a chat over some good brews at the Spilled Grain Brewhouse.
Dog Friendly Parks in Annandale MN
There are no off leash dog parks in the city but the nearest within a 20 mile radius is Wilson Park at Saint Cloud MN. There is one restaurant in the city that welcomes dogs at their outdoor tables, The In Hot Water Coffee-Tea House. Schroeder’s County Park is located within the city and is friendly to dogs, it offers a nice beach and a fishing dock.
Nearby Dog Parks
- Bloomington Dog Park
- Crow Hassan Park Reserve
- Elm Creek Park Reserve
- Lake of the Isles Dog Park
Annandale MN truly is a great place to live. If you are interested to know more about our dog boarding services here in Annandale, give us a call. We can’t wait to meet you.