Dog Boarding Albertville, MN
When you’re leaving town, you don’t want to worry if your dog or puppy will be cared for properly. But once you’ve been introduced to GrandPAWS Place dog boarding in Albertville, MN this will no longer be an issue!
When you leave your dog at GrandPAWS your dog will be cared for, loved and played with just like they are when at home.
The GrandPAWS Place Difference
We pride ourselves on many things, but here are some of the ones that set us apart from the other dog services around:
- Cleanliness – Our indoor and outdoor areas are cleaned and disinfected daily, and our kennels always smell fresh and clean.
- Play & Activities – Your dog will get to spend time in our large, fenced in play areas. Your dog is out of its kennel and playing for most of the day. Our Play areas are always supervised and separated by dog size for safety.
- Hands-On – Your dogs will be loved and cared for the entire time they are at GrandPAWS facilities. We provide constant care, play time, supervision and interaction. Your dogs will be happy and tired when they leave!
- Family Owned – We are not a franchise. Our dog boarding customers from Buffalo, Monticello, and and the Twin Cities always say they love the family atmosphere of our dog boarding facility. Your dog is treated like a member of our family rather than a profit center like most chain dog care companies.
- Careful Screening – All dogs coming to stay at GrandPAWS Place are carefully checked before staying for flea and tick infestations. We also require all dogs be immunized before staying at out dog day care, kennels or play areas. Dogs must also not have a history of aggressiveness or biting.
- Transparency – We have an open door policy; nothing is hidden from view or hidden from customers. Stop by any time during our drop off hours, take a look around and see how our clean, friendly and happy our facilities and dogs are.
- Our Dog Loving Staff – GrandPAWS Place is dedicated to having the best dog boarding facility in the Twin Cities area. All of our staff is carefully screened to make sure that your dogs are only receiving the best, most loving care and attention.
Call for a Dog Boarding Reservation Today:
Make Your Reservation Online
Dog Grooming Albertville, MN
Grand Paws Place is offering a full line of grooming services in Albertville, MN for your dog. Grooming at GrandPAWS Place is the best way for your pet to end its fun stay with us, and is also a wonderful manner to get fresh and pampered.
Our Basic Bath
- cleaning of ears
- nail trim
- de-shed also available for an additional fee
Full Dog Groom
- de-shed also available for an additional fee
Give us a call today for an appointment or to check out our rates. We charge based on the size of your pet, cut, matting and amount of time needed for grooming.
Call for a Dog Grooming Reservation Today:
Make Your Reservation Online
Our Location and Directions from Albertville, Minnesota
We are conveniently located to the NorthWest of the Twin Cities in Buffalo, MN. You can easily get directions to our facility by clicking the directions button on the map below and entering where in Albertville, MN you are coming from.
Albertville, MN Community Information
GrandPAWS Place is proud to offer its dog boarding, kenneling and grooming services to the people of Albertville, Minnesota. We thought you might like to know a bit more about this interesting and vibrant community.
History of Albertville, MN
John Zachman, a prominent businessman from nearby St. Michael owned the land were the present Albertville Main Avenue NE is located all the way to the County Road 19. His youngest brother Albert was the only member of the family to receive a college education and was hired as bookkeeper. As payment for his employment he was awarded the land where Albertville is currently located. Incorporation of the township was held on June 17, 1902 and in 1909, a petition to change the town’s name to Albertville was received and approved by the council meeting.
|Population density (sq mi)||1,638||67||91|
|Married (15yrs & older)||71%||58%||55%|
- The average age in Albertville is 20% lower than Minnesota
- 93% of the population is Caucasian
- 24% of the population is African American
- 24% of the population is Asian
Albertville MN Cost of Living
|Cost of living index||105||102||100|
|Goods & Services index||108||106||100|
|Health care index||106||110||100|
- Cost of living in Albertville is 3% higher than the state
- Cost of living is 5% higher than national average
- Cost of housing is 6% higher than the national average
In the event that the cost of living data was unavailable for this city, estimates based upon nearby cities were used. Each cost of living index is based on a national average of 100. If the amount is below 100, it is lower than the national average. If the amount is above 100, it is higher than the national average.
Schools in Albertville
The St. Michael-Albertville School Districts serves the city. Some of the schools in the city are:
- STMA high school
- Middle School East
- Middle School West
- Big Woods Elementary
- Albertville Primary
The school district encompasses seven schools and a couple of alternative academies. The St. Michael-Albertville High School is known to be the 2nd biggest school in Minnesota.
Places of Worship
The city is home to a number of faiths and churches including non-denominational churches. Here are some of them:
- Westbridge Community Church
- Life in Christ Lutheran Church
- Michael Catholic Church
- Church of St. Albert
- Connect Church
- Northwest Bible Church
- Living Hope Church
- Albert Parish Center
Businesses Based in Albertville, MN
The top employers in the city are:
- Holiday Station Stores
- Perking & Marie Callender’s LLC
- Albertville Premium Outlets
The city is home to Albertville Premium Outlets, an outlet mall that has around a hundred stores. The store offers many famous brands like Ralph Lauren, Puma, Nike, Coach and many more. It is owned and managed by the Chelsea Property Group.
Restaurants & Nightlife
Prairie Run Café — This is a nice little café located at an outlet mall. It is a must stop for breakfast. Eggs are always perfectly cooked and the coffee and hashbrowns are absolutely amazing.
Michael B’s Resort Bar & Grill Restaurant — Located right next to the Country Inns and Suites this place is popular for the Cuban Panini with fries. The chicken cordon bleu Panini is also quite popular. They serve lots of nachos that you can share with several people. Nice place, good atmosphere.
Andy’s Hometowne Pizza Restaurant — This is the best pizza place in the city. The staff is amazing and you feel that small town charm when they engage with you. Do try out the large Philly Cheesesteak pizza.
Fun Things to Do in Albertville MN
There are 11 public parks that are being maintained by the city of Albertville. Most of these have walking paths and playground amenities. For folks that love skating and hockey, there is an outdoor skating and small hockey rink located on Lander Avenue. There is also a full sized hockey rink that is open seven days a week. There is also a dog park that is situated at Winter Park.
Dog Friendly Parks in Albertville MN
Currently, there are no off-leash dog parks located in the city but here are some that are within a 20-mile radius.
- Elm Creek Reserve Dog Park
- Crow-Hassan Park Reserve
- Lake Sarah Regional Dog Park
- Carlson Dog Park at Cedar Knoll Park
- Iron Horse Dog Park
- Lake Orono Off Leash Dog Park
- Lions Valley Place Dog Park
- Long Lake Dog Park
- Watertown Dog Park
- Fish Lake Regional Dog Park
Albertville MN truly is a great place If you would like to know more about our dog boarding services, give us a call. We can’t wait to meet you.